Improve the customer’s shopping experience and increase sales with RFID.
With RFID, the purchasing process is optimized to allow the store to have a higher profitability. The offer becomes interactive, personalized and contextualized.
What is RFID?
Why is this a real asset?
There are many obstacles to selling:
- ○ Gates at the entrance ○
- ○ Difficulty finding a product ○
- ○ Out of stock ○
- ○ Difficulty observing the rendering of a product ○
- ○ Difficulty requesting another size from the fitting room ○
- ○ Cashing queues ○
RFID helps contextualize
Internet recommendations are an anchor for purchasing a product. The customer will be more likely to buy if advised.
- ○ 70% of Amazon’s home page is dedicated to product recommendations ○
- ○ 35% of Amazon sales come from recommendations ○
- ○ The majority of films streamed on Nexflix come from recommendations ○
- ○ On online sites, recommendations increase revenue by 5% to 15% ○
It does not provide recommendations to clients.
Benefits of RFID
To the customer
- ○ Minimize boring shopping experiences ○
- ○ Get personalized recommendations,
avoid lack of information ○
- ○ Delivery route tracking in real time ○
- ○ Avoid long waiting lines○
- ○ Avoid stock-outs ○
- ○ Flexibility in store management (inventory, stock among othres) ○
- ○ Use recommendations to increase your income ○
- ○ build up customer loyalty ○
- ○ More product information ○
- ○ Easier and more frequent restocking ○
- ○ Wide range of locks ○
- ○ Identification of stolen products ○
RFID encoding systems
Automatic inventory systems
Automatic Fors inventory systems like the ForsShelf increase the availability of goods and reduce losses thanks to RFID technology.